Friday, November 13, 2009

Poppin' for a Year!




One of the stores that I frequent most often in downtown Waukesha is having its First Year Anniversary this Saturday. Poppin' On Broadway, a gourmet popcorn store, is located on Broadway Street between the 5 points and South Street.

The celebration is on Saturday, November 14 from 10 am - 3 pm.
PoppinOnBroadway.com

I stumbled across this place a few weeks after they opened and have fallen in love with its popcorn. The owner is an amazing flavor creator of all things popcorn. My personal favorite is the Broadway mix which has cheddar, butter and carmel corn all mixed together. Running in a close 2nd would be the parmesan garlic.



The owner is very pleasant and always has samples available. She does the flavored coated corn too and does Packer colors, Carroll University and Causes in which proceeds from that purchase go to benefit the cause.

The store's website is finally up and running and you can place orders online and ship it anywhere in the US. My aunt and uncle loved what I sent them for Christmas last year and had to visit the store when they were in town from San Diego. I plan to ship them more this holiday and possibly give it as gifts to others.




So if you find time this weekend, I highly recommend you stop in and check it out. Maybe start a little holiday shopping???? Trust me - if you like popcorn, you can't not like this store!

No comments:

Post a Comment