Monday, February 7, 2011

#NoKidHungry Bake Sale



I have not fully researched all the details yet but I thought I would throw this out to my blogging buddies in #waueksha and  #mkefoodie friends in Milwaukee and see if there is interest from anyone. I follow a lot of food related Tweeters and I came across this. Wisconsin doesn't have a presence yet, and I really think that we should be represented. 

Follow this link and let me know if you are interested. I don't think I could be the front runner on this as I work 55+ hrs a week right now, but I would love to get this going with the help of anyone I can get. The date to host is Saturday, May 14th. Unfortunately the Waukesha Art Crawl is the weekend prior and that would be a great day to hold it in Waukesha, but I'm sure if there is interest, we could make it work.

1 comment: