Friday, March 15, 2013

Lucky Leprechaun Book & Polish Swap

I participated in my first ever Lucky Leprechaun Book and Polish Swap that I found out on this blog. I love to read and love getting reading suggestions from others. I also love to paint my nails (toes and fingers) and like fresh bottles of polish. So....I signed up and was paired with Laura of HookedUponThis.

We swapped information and likes and dislikes in books and polishes and began our searches.

Here is what I received - what a cute envelope.

Surprisingly I have never seen the movie or read this book and with how much I love to read books that become movies, I was very delighted with this selection.



Here is what GoodReads.com says about the book. 

Due to some re-arranging in my house, I misplaced the bottle of polish and I don't remember the exact shade of pink that she sent me, but it is adorable (epic fail on a picture too of it on my nails.). I went to Essie and tried to remember which is was but I can only guess at the moment that it was either - Sheer Bliss, Happily Ever After or Room With A View (I could also be completely off!).

I can't wait to start the book as soon as I finish my current book club book. I'm listening to it on my drives to work so I suppose I could start Ya-Ya as well - two different ways of remembering the book, could make me have less of a chance of combining the books.

1 comment:

  1. So I see your blog post title and think what do leprechauns have to do with being Polish? Even after seeing the nail polish, it took me a minute to realize my mistake :)

    ReplyDelete