Thursday, March 14, 2013

Catching Up

Sometimes I am on top of all things regarding my blog (and life), and sometimes I fall a bit behind. It's one of those behind times now. I don't have a good excuse as to why I haven't stayed up on the blog as I have cooked and eaten plenty lately :) But here is what will be coming up on blog in the next few weeks:

Another amazing beer dinner at Bernie's Tap Room - can't wait to pick Brooke's brain later this month for a chef feature!

 Sweet potato muffins - to die for!

Copycat Reese's peanut butter cup bars

My Lucky Leprechaun book and nail polish swap!


My trip to the Harley Museum

Virtual Run for Alzheimer's #Race2Remember

Lobster rolls from Key Westconsin

Energy Balls :)

Spending more time at Energize Zone and invite you to this event!

Easiest crockpot meal so far - chicken based! 

Prepping for the Lucky Leprechaun 7k with my ProCompression socks!



Training for the 7k continues in the snow - dedicated!!!!
Cooking with Click, black beans and spinach for brownies - say what??
 
Amazing chicken taquitos from Burp! Blog


Chicken Fontina pasta from Duo of Chefs

And some wine...

Wine...

Wine...

Wine...

and more wine! :) It's what pumps my veins lately



1 comment: