Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pin-It Tuesday: Low Fat Broccoli Cheese Soup

I have made this soup three times now and each time, I love it more and more. I can barely tell that it is a healthy version of my favorite soup. I have had this soup for lunch at work or for dinner with a side to fill me up a bit more.

I found this recipe on my beloved Pinterest which then led me to this amazing blog.  Seriously check out her blog - it's amazing.

I did change a few things from her original recipe, but either way, it's an amazing soup. Below is a picture version of how it went down :)

Simmer

Mushrooms sauteing to add!

carrot added too!



Used fresh broccoli
cheese and thickener added

Saved some from the WhipperDoodle

It's "WhipperDoodle" Time!!! I love my immersion blender!

Added some ham as well
Finite!
With a mock-Red Lobster biscuit - mmmmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment