Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Phone Dump Vol. 2

I haven't had much time to blog this summer (luckily I got a few posts in!) But I do want to share with you guys some things that I have done. Here is my next volume of my phone dumping. Enjoy!


Traveled to MN for a Social Media RoundTable and stopped at the Spoon Bridge & Cherry in the cities!


Stopped in Durand, WI on the way home for gas and saw this pretty park.


Northern WI is definitely a few years behind the times, look at these working antiques! Complete with current phone books! 
 Took some time out for sun when I got back - sorry to blind you with my pale legs!

 Stopped at Cafe Hollander in Tosa for appetizers and continued my goat cheese obsession!

 Adorable cookies for Good Friend Inc's annual membership appreciation evening.

 Anyone need a few carrots? That bag is 15 pounds at Woodman's!
 First time at Woodman's and I was overwhelmed with the BBQ sauce options!
 Started some crock pickles from the Waukesha Farmer's Market
 Participated in the Color Run - Miller Park - I got blue up my nose - can you tell?

 Tried some new cocktails and will report on them soon!
 Took in a Brewers Game or two
 Helped park cars at the Dirty Girl run - those bags are full of muddy shoes that will be donated to charity once washed and dried.
 Spent some time with the coolest almost-2 year old I know - my nephew!
Walked around Estabrook Park and had my friend take a portrait of me - tada!

1 comment:

  1. After my surgery I plan on making it my goal to recover enough to be able to run a mudrun. I am enjoying your blog so far.

    ReplyDelete