Friday, October 31, 2014

100 Happy Days: Week 6

 Fall is just flying by and we are in peak colors currently. This makes me so happy seeing nature "showing off." I"m not ready for the cold yet, but I am enjoying the golds, oranges and reds in the falling leaves.

Day 37:
 I got out on a walk on my lunch and saw this part of the sidewalk and couldn't get past the sunlight coming through the trees and landing on the falling leaves. 

Day 38:
I was waiting for someone in a parking lot and looked out and saw this gorgeous sunset. Only a few more days until winter that I will be outside for the sunset as they will start to happen when I'm at work :(

 Day 39:
Wear Orange for #UnityDay - an anti-bullying initiative to bring attention to this problem not only in the schools but anywhere. I finally got to wear my orange dress that I have had for years and always think it's only for summer.

  Day 40:
 Checked out a "New To Me" Restaurant in Delafield - Revere's Wells Street Tavern while I caught up with a friend. These nachos were great and although I didn't take on my servers challenge and order the full, I found the half to be a perfect sized portion for one as a meal.

 Day 41, 42, 43, 44:
I spent a lot of time with friends and family over the long weekend and just am amazed by all the love, support and helpfulness of them. I don't know where I would be without all of them and I don't want to find out. I spent time with my cousin and her husband Friday having some drinks and watching comedy specials, Saturday I helped a friend move, Sunday I relaxed and watched the Packers game with a friend and Monday I went to Lapham and got this great shot before a crazy hilly run with friends. Pretty sure the post-work runs at Lapham are done until the Winter Solstice and days start getting longer. And by then, they will have to be walks because it will be really snowy!

No comments:

Post a Comment